Racing/Driving Games and Accessories - Happy Shopping! :)

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gran Turismo 6 is Coming!

John B. Marine | 5:50 PM | |
This quick post is about Gran Turismo 6. I've been fairly silent here in this blog regarding Gran Turismo 6, but I can assure you that this game has a great chance of negating the disappointing elements GT5 provided. My doubts of GT6 are dissolving little by little. Many people sort of see GT6 as an upgraded GT5. Some others see it as what GT5 should have been. All I know is... this game is coming soon (as of the date of this post). So if yo are not yet excited, here are two videos and some news material to get you excited for GT6:


Gran Turismo 6 Videos.

The bomb of awesomeness was dropped by Polyphony Digital with this video:


^ "GT6 Concept Movie #6 "Start your Engines""


Here is another interesting video for you all. Even though my blog has a theme of space, I was absolutely NOT expecting Gran Turismo to have space influence! Take a look at this one:


^ "Gran Turismo 6 Time Transition & Astronomy Effects"


Gran Turismo 6 Details.

I invite you to visit these links for information on Gran Turismo 6. I would want to spoil some details, but I'll leave it up to you to check out what GT6 has to offer:

Gran Turismo 6 - PRODUCTS - gran-turismo.com (US Site)
all Gran Turismo 6 News posts on GTPlanet


My GT6 First Thoughts.

I want to believe that Gran Turismo 6 will help me to get over the disappointments offered from Gran Turismo 5. I tend to admit I haven't been too excited for GT6 thinking about what Gran Turismo 5 could have been. I always believe that anything disappointing can be given a second chance to be better, and I also believe anything already good can be made better. You never stop improving. You never stop looking for ways to improve. I am very hopeful GT6 will be great fun.


Soon enough, it will be time to rock and roll again in the Gran Turismo universe. You'll be racing a variety of cars from many walks of life. You will be able to race on many new courses. Some of those new courses include the likes of Willow Springs, Silverstone, Brands Hatch, and the first-ever Australian venue in GT- Mount Panorama Circuit (better known as Bathurst). Cars will range from the Toyota Aqua S to the Pagani Huayra and the Ferrari FXX.

Strap in, race fans. You're going for another fantastic voyage courtesy of Polyphony Digital and Gran Turismo.





Gran Turismo 6 is coming! You ready? Thank you for reading!

"Like" me on Facebook, Follow JGTS, Follow me on Bloglovin', and/or Contact Me via E-Mail!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Shop Space (JSS) Subscribe to John's Gran Turismo Space (JGTS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS)
Share this article

0 Comments:



 
Copyright © 2015 John's Race Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger