Racing/Driving Games and Accessories - Happy Shopping! :)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Gran Turismo and Tourist Trophy on Amazon

John B. Marine | 9:31 PM | | | | | | | | | |
This post is a resource for all of you to shop for games featured in this blog as well as with accessories. If you shop on Amazon and want Gran Turismo titles and accessories, this blog post will help you to scoring your own copies of Gran Turismo games or get Gran Turismo accessories. Remember that this blog features many resources and things for all Gran Turismo fans. I am not saying this is going to be the next best thing. All I'm saying is... this is MY contribution for Gran Turismo fans. So be sure to get your GT fix however you wish. This is for you to purchase these items on Amazon if you're willing to shop for these games online. These resources from Amazon are available for you to purchase. My blog and its content means nothing if you do not have these games to play.

NOTE: All of these items are available on Amazon, and I am providing them to you via Amazon. Please read "An Important Amazon Note" for information on all items featured in my blog(s) from Amazon.





Gran Turismo 1.


^ Gran Turismo 1. My review: Gran Turismo 1 Review

Gran Turismo 2.


^ Gran Turismo 2. My review: Gran Turismo 2 Review

Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec.


^ Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec. My review: Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec Review

Gran Turismo 4.


^ Gran Turismo 4. My review: Gran Turismo 4 Review

Tourist Trophy.


^ Tourist Trophy. My Review: Tourist Trophy Review


I have NOT reviewed the games below, but these are there for you on Amazon if you want to buy them.

Gran Turismo PSP.



Gran Turismo 5: Prologue.




Gran Turismo 5.

This game is here! Get it NOW on Amazon if you're a Gran Turismo fan! There are two versions of this- Standard and Collector.

^ GT5 - Standard Edition.


^ GT5 - Collector's Edition.





For more Gran Turismo material on Amazon, please use this widget below. Scroll through the pages to find whatever you are looking in for Gran Turismo:








Thank you for reading! Subscribe to my blog via FeedBurner (or any other aggregator in the sidebar)! Click on the graphics below to subscribe to both of my blogs, and also Become a Fan (or Like) my Facebook Fan Page:
* Subscribe to John's Blog Space! (http://johnbmarine.blogspot.com)
* Subscribe to John's Shop Space! (http://jbmshopspace.blogspot.com)
* Subscribe to the all-new John's Gran Turismo Space!
Share this article

0 Comments:



 
Copyright © 2015 John's Race Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger