Racing/Driving Games and Accessories - Happy Shopping! :)

Monday, January 1, 2018

Wheel Considerations

John B. Marine | 8:47 PM | | |
My Logitech Driving Force Pro has served me well as my steering wheel. Sad thing is you have to use the Logitech Profiler to get it to work with some games. I have lately considered getting a new wheel. I do NOT have the finances to get a more modern steering wheel. Basically, I don't want some over-the-top steering wheel. Just something simple that still works. I am not sure if I want to get another Logitech wheel (I love Logitech- they are a great brand), or maybe try something like Fanatec or Thrustmaster. But, man... Thrustmaster wheels (at least the current ones) are pretty expensive!

racing wheel
^ from: (Twitter) - Go find steering wheels based on your skill level and your needs for a steering wheel. This steering wheel is from Logitech, and as you can see from the buttons, was meant for the PlayStation 4.


Racing Wheels Online.

If you want to shop for steering wheels and accessories, let me help you out here! Check these out:





Consider this as my way of thanking you for reading this post. Happy shopping! :)





Do you have any steering wheel suggestions for me? Let's chat! Thank you for reading! Take care and be well.

Subscribe to My Blog(s), and/or Follow on Bloglovin!
Subscribe to John's Blog Space (JBS) Subscribe to John's Creative Space (JCS) Subscribe to John's Race Space (JRS) Subscribe to StyleSpace (SS) Subscribe to John's Life Space (JLS)
Support My Creative Works!
JMDesigns Patreon Soundcloud Bandcamp Twitch OpenGameArt TurboSquid
Get Social With Me!
Facebook (Friends) Facebook (Fans) Twitter YouTube Instagram Google+ LinkedIn (professionals only)
Questions or Comments? Contact Me (serious inquiries only)...
Contact Me via E-Mail




Share this article

0 Comments:



 
Copyright © 2015 John's Race Space • All Rights Reserved.
Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger